Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunday Snowed in- NOT

So yesterday Michelle and I woke up, walked to Kroger (in 30 degree weather), and made eggs and bacon in the dorm. With a plastic spoon, as in, NO SPATULA.
So, the day goes on, we do nothing. literally.
SO that night, there is this sticky man attached to our ceiling and tried to get him down. Probably ONE of the funniest things my friends and I have done. It's one of those be there moments.
Today we walked to Shipleys and Kroger and now doing NOTHING. it's beautiful.
School was canceled for the ice....COME ON SNOW.
OH, and last night we made over 30 videos for friends and family. I love the bond in my friends.
HANNA SPORK is the coolest person ever. no really. if you don't know her, you really should.
I don't think my MC experience would be the same without her and her wonderful room mate.
Not a joke.
MICHELLE..my bestie and roomie. I don't really know where to start with her.
At passion they said 'think of your middle school BFF' I thought of her. and Andy said now think about them running passion, and that is what happened to Louie and Andy. Everyone of-course laughs and I just am like well..she's my room mate at school :) no one else can EVER say that, and say they are doing wonderful. I am SOOO thankful for that.
tis all.

No comments:

Post a Comment