Saturday, February 20, 2010

When I say I am a Christian..

I didn't write this. but i have always seen it but i read it again today and it just really was like BAMM megan you are NOTHING compared to the GOD OF THIS UNIVERSE!! He created EVERYTHING and u think u are something..umm..no deary..as Francis Chan said..til u can say u created a galaxy don't talk :)

so read it and just let it soak in..of..how AWESOME He is.

When I say I'm a Christian I'm not shouting I am saved, I'm whispering I get lost. That is why I chose this way. When I say I'm a Christian I don't speak of this with pride, I'm confessing that I stumble and need someone to be my guide. When I say I'm a Christian I'm not trying to be strong, I'm professing I am weak and pray for strength to carry on. When I say I'm a Christian I'm not bragging of success, I'm admitting I have failed and cannot ever pay the debt. When I say I'm a Christian I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are too visible but God believes I'm worth it. When I say I'm a Christian I still feel the sting of pain. I have my share of heartaches which is why I seek his name. When I say I'm a Christian I do not wish to judge. I have no authority, I only know I'm Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment