Thursday, March 29, 2012

68

I have decided that I am not a good blogger becasue I attempt to blog a number of times before I actually post something. But I am determined to this time.
Well Summer Missions training is this weekend so I figured I'd have a lot to say and avoid the rest of my life.
But I am attempting to be the first double emphasis edu. music major ever at MC. Meaning I would have one degree with two complete emphasis-voice and trumpet.
God speaks to me in the wierdest ways through people I would NEVER expect.
For voice it was a girl who I took her 'job' of leading worship-I mean she's my friends but it's one of those friendships you catch up when you can-never thought God would use her to dramatically change my view on my voice.
For trumpet it is this guy in my music classes-he will never know it was because of him that made me ponder what the heck I was doing-but yea.
Crazy stuff.
So now I am going to take 17 hours of music classes-no core-I am BEYOND EXCITED!
This is reaffirming how much I love this. After almost one whole year of intense music courses and I still am madly in love-in fact more than I was before in love with the concept of doing this for my life-I mean come on-
PRAISE TO THE LORD!
I will be in school 5 1/2 years with 2 summers here-so Canada is essentially my last fun summer.
Which is just incredibly wierd. I am so glad I get to spend it serving my Savior.
My computer crashed this week, but I am ever so grateful for my family and how able we are to get me another one-so now I have a new computer :)
And my dad surprised me and got me a LEGIT keyboard-I am beyond words-I am not even a piano major so now I never have to leave my room to practice for piano and voice.
Thankful doesn't even begin to describe it.
Why do I get to grow up in a culture-a family that yes-broken. But so very blessed beyond measure. When children in Afria, China, or Haiti would do anything to have anything I do and appreciate it way more than I ever can. Not to question God-but that is something I intensely struggle with-is maybe the validity of God-and just 'why'-as if I am a 5 year old. I want to put God in a box-and He is not boxable-He is GOD. Child-likeness is good up to a point, and I am for sure surpassing that point.
My best friend Michelle and my twin/other best friend Becca come back from London in a week and a half and I could not be anymore excited. I miss them more and more the closer it comes to them coming back.
Oh and MC Singers has been gone all week so I have done NOTHING all week basically-so next week is sure going to suck haha-but it's been a spring break two-reality is going to HIT.
HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment