Monday, August 12, 2013

pictures galore of life's fun and sweet times!

I figured a blog was needed between the tri and school blogs, so here it is!
This is me at formal in April, and then me after my tri-and i'm only half way!
I went to North Carolina with my dad and sister and it was a wonderful trip to hang with them for a few days.  We hiked some various falls, white water kayaked, and shopped around a bit.
Jill and I at a beautiful fall!
We are ninja's for getting this one.  Oh yea.
A bunch of my MC friends came down for a few days and hung out with me, which involved us going to the beach at night, going to yummy places for dinner, AWFUL movie choices, and my dad taking us out to tube and ski!  Seeing them made me excited to go back to school for sure.
Pure fun y'all.
Yep they tried the 3-and it was hilarious.
I have been hanging out with new/old close friends and my dad the past 2 weeks along with the whole summer and that is the part I am dreading leaving the most.  I am endlessly thankful for solidifying friendships and knowing they will be here when I come home from school.
The best dad ever.  So glad to have made dozens of dinners with him this summer.
My newest but just as wonderful friend, Casandra, and I failed at getting a picture together-however she accompanied me on my exciting trip to get my belly button pierced! 
The bestie..we are literally a married couple y'all.
Lindy and I.  Words aren't here to express our relationship.  Amen.
In other news, summer school ended, and I made it out with an A in Biology lab, B in Biology lecture, and a B in College Algebra.  I can't believe my eyes.  Literally-the Lord is gracious to His children.  Amen.  I loved my biology class to pieces-we had breakfast together (teacher included) as a class to hang out/study before the final!


So my last week and summer in Gulfport is coming to a close speedily, and I could write a book on what I have learned, gained, struggled with, cried and laughed over, and will all now be memories in my memory bank of a brain to look back on, and thank the Lord for endlessly.  I could also write another book on what I am nervous, excited, sad, anxious, and ready for as my 3rd year as an RA, 2nd semester KT treasurer, senior year, all while race training/dieting comes at me.  Let's do this
!

No comments:

Post a Comment