Saturday, May 14, 2011

KAMP KAMP KAMP

So I temporarily forgot about this thingy here until I decided to log back on facebook. I didn't have facebook for about 3 months because it became an idol for me. Facebook does NOT need to come over the LORD. But now I am pretty sure I can do it now. Well I am learning to play piano. I can play a few songs with the melody in one hand and chords in the other. I can do In Christ Alone, How Deep the Father's Love For Us and Here I am to Worship. But I am trying to learn to play any song with chords. So far it is going well. I am ready for music class. I am also ready to go to kamp. If you didn't know. I am working in Branson, MO for 2 months. Cooking. I am very pumped to learn how to cook. But last night I didn't sleep at all. Literally. My stomach felt like a steak knife was going through it. And we still don't know why. If this happens at kamp I will probably have a spaz attack. No really. I slept form 730 t0 1130 and now I am realllly ready for some sleep :) I am riding to kamp with my RA, sister, and friend Katie and I am pretty excited. I made 2 B's and 2 C's which is not very good but I mean it has not been my favorite semester. So hopefully, ok for sure my grades will get better. This was really random and probably boring but oh well. It's me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment