Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kamp Time

As I sit here and realize in 9 hours I will be on my way to kamp-an array of emotions start to fill me that is a deja vu feeling (already seen literally translated). Going to freshman year of school. Going to a place that is so exillerating but not knowing anyone. I always think that I can become someone else; maybe not so exciting because I have an overwhelming personality. Maybe I can become calm (fat change), and be like my wonderful friend Dee and be exciting when it is appropriate. But then the reality hit me that the LORD made me this way for such a reason. So I always apt to be me. Good thing right :) I am ready to go. My bags are sitting in the den, and all that is left to do is to sleep through the night; wake up; off to KatieBooth's house tomorrow!

She lives on a DAIRY FARM :D whoa. I am pumped!
Pray for me at kamp. Galatians 6:9. Good verse. Go find it yourself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment