Friday, July 1, 2011

What in the world is going on?

SO. It's been a month and a half- it was supposed to be another 1/2 of a month.
I went to Kamp Kanakuk as a cook.
Despised every moment for the first few weeks. Yes. I was home sick. To the nth degree.
Then. I gave it all to God. Then fell in love with Family Kamp. Then.
All of a sudden-got some tests run-found out my gallbladder could rupture any day now and had to be dragged basically from kamp home. With in a few short hours.
I will NEVER understand why God drew me to kamp-that was ALL Him-hated it-fell in love- then took me away.
God? What is going on?
I grew at kamp a LOT with You. I learned how to pray without ceasing. I felt like praying for a whole day was a LOT to ask- so I prayed for each meal. And- the next- sleep-waking. I walked every moment with God. He had me ALL to Himself at kamp-that is why I was there- but why I am dragged away- I wish I could figure out. Because I yearn to be back with the girls at kamp doing what I actually enjoy-cooking.
SO I have surgery July 7th at 630 am will be home by 11am- so COME SEE ME :)
I hope it doesn't hurt that much after-doing research I see that it will. Oh well. I have a God that loves me and I know I am being showered with prayer all across the country- thanks Kamp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment