Friday, July 8, 2011

Surgery?

So, yesterday I had surgery. I had my gallbladder taken out. Went in the morning. Michelle came. She is THE bestest friend EVER. I got anesthesia, I said, "Dear God, Ok so it's me and You now...." and I was out. Like. WHOA. The next thing I know I am in recovery acting a FOOL. I kept saying "I feel weird"...lol.
Get home-I feel great! Dee came over-I took naps.
I peed TWELVE times in ELEVEN hours. SO. MANY. FLUIDS.
Today- Dee came over again! She is the BOMB. :) She got me starbucks. She is amazing. Now we are making friendship bracelets, watching spongebob movie, and now food network. Lindy and Victoria are coming over today too. I swear-I have the BEST friends ever. Oh-and at surgery our music minister who I am friends with him and his wife came by :) and my dad's fishing friend who goes to my church came by too! I love the people I associate myself with :)
I am REALLLLLY sore today- even a slight sit up in the couch hurts. But hey- the picture was SO GROSS. I had at least 8 gall-stones, and GROSS white stuff. I mean whoa. I am glad it isn't in my body anymore!
So...yea. What a summer. The LORD is good, and has me here for a reason- this is the most I have ever been home. I am going crazy, but I love all the visitors I get for bringing me yummy stuff and the company is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment