Friday, July 1, 2011

Best. Family. Ever.

SO, along with that other post- as much as I sometimes complain about how WEIRD and jank my family is- in the end they love me so so much- enough to bring me my car 11 hours away. But the Lord had other plans, for me to go back with them. They cleaned my car (it was a BIT messy), took off a few dry rotted stickers. Brought me lots of happies, and Kay told people to send me mail because it was the vain of my existence at kamp. SO the other thing i learned from kamp is to genuinely appreciate what I have for my family. I have a LOT- more than 99% of this world will have for SURE. And I thank the LORD everyday for them all :) all 5 step siblings, 2 (almost 3) in-laws, 2 nephews, 1 niece on the way, 4 parents, and the ZILLIONS of animals along the way :) that's just immediate. oh life.
So. Thanks dad and kay for everything in Branson. Dad even made me this CUTE awesome keychain that flashed pictures. If I stayed at kamp-I had it hanging above my bed. So I could look at it every night before bed. And this cute magnet kay sent- was on my bed too. I have the best family and would NEVER trade it for the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment