Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ever faithful..

Well it's been about 3 weeks since I have blogged and what a 3 weeks it has been!
My wonderful RA staff.
so we like to dance at rez life nights...with a wii.
I have eaten real food for about 2 weeks now and have hit various phases within it for sure.
I had my gain as much weight as possible phase for a few days.
Then I was back to super healthy for a few days to detox.
Now I am trying to find the median, WITH running.  I am going to be running a HALF MARATHON October 5, 2013.  Yep-that is a little over 2 weeks away y'all.  I might throw up from so many emotions raging through me.  I feel completely overwhelmed but so ready for the feeling of it all.  I ran 8 miles a few nights ago and I felt and got to remember the rush.  What racing is all about.  That I LOVE running with my whole heart, and finally broke the last 'wall' I've been needing to break to run a 1/2.  It is pretty spur of the moment as far as timing wise-but I know I can do it so it will be exhilarating to say the least!  And my dad is going to come watch which I am THRILLED about!
Lovin' the life y'all.
Mud Run-HOLLA!
Rush has been full force, and I am in ALL THREE dances.  Everything I've ever wanted my senior year in rush skits has finally happened.  I made it in selective group, and am in the FRONT for big dance.  Literally y'all:  that has been a secret dream of mine but now I can be public with it since it happened!  However, because I am in all the dances I have practice every night for a few hours so safe to say my days are wonderfully crazy.  Most senior dance practices there is always a slight emotional moment between the seniors of realizing that we are less than a year away from the 'real world'.  Whatever that entails.
starting the RUSH year out right with some home friends!
KT family outing y'all.
I wish I had some awesome blog about everything the Lord is showing me in His word.  However, I have quite the opposite.  I have a blog post to verify how FAITHFUL the Lord is to His children, despite our unfaithfulness.  Let me just be real for a moment.  It has literally been WEEKS since I have spent quality time in His word.  Sure I have gone to church, prepared for bible study and what not.  However just sitting down to ingest has not occurred in basically forever.  Sucks.  However, despite my unfaithfulness He is still letting me progress and succeed in running, using me as His instrument to speak words of truth to those who need Him ALONE, and still letting me learn from Him somehow.  I wish I could say I have a desire to be with Him more after this; still don't.  However, I can say that I am seeing how FAITHFUL our God really is.  I mean- I REALLY don't deserve ANYTHING at this point.  I mean-we never do.  And that is the point. That we can't earn His love.  He loves us despite us.  Mind. Blown.

So..his is officially my 'dip' for every and any KT event. cheap, and awesome. (and healthy....... :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment