Thursday, September 26, 2013

A day in the life y'all.

Well, it's been about a week and I just feel like I could blog a book about the past week.  So here is my synopsis of the 3 main events from the week.  It's pretty exciting if I do say so myself!

To start with I am officially ready for my 1/2 marathon, a week away-I ran 10 miles in 1 hour 37 minutes. 10 is the farthest you run before a 1/2. Which is basically incredible for me.  I have not always been a runner contrary to what people can assume.  It feels like yesterday I was at the beginning of the summer rejoicing and out of breath after running one mile at a 12 minute pace with Lindy.  Now I am about to embark on a 1/2 marathon in a week and a half with intentions of finishing in 2 hours (which is less than a 10 minute mile).
My running friend and KT sister who is as crazy as I am, signed up for quite a few races, and I am SO thankful for her!
Rush skits were Friday night, and this is the one I have been waiting for all of college career.  I have always wanted to be in the selective dance and/or in the front row of big dance; both of these things happened this year!! It was the coolest experience getting to dance and to see the audience watching us have the time of our lives dancing to represent the tribe we love oh so much.  Also-senior dance.  It was a moment of life that I will probably always remember and be able to look back and think to myself how perfect of a night it really was.  We lived the dream y'all.
Senior's!  Been through it ALL together. 
my twin and I rockin' rush tanks in cups!
big dance group.  what a time.
I also saw Taylor Swift this weekend with some of my best friends.  Talk about literally one of the best weekends of my college career.  Left at 530 am-drove 7 1/2 hours, had cheesecake factory, got all dressed up to see our idol, slept, and drove back to C-town in 2 days.  Let me say how INCREDIBLE her show are.  It's not a concert, but a show; it is literally a music video-live.  Not only was the show incredible, but the people I went with.  It was such a perfect trip and I hope we 5 can do something again!
dressed up, rockin' the RED, ready to jam the night away!
T-Swift and Ed Sheeran.  Best.  Mix.  Ever.
Love these kids to pieces.  For real.

1 comment: