Friday, June 13, 2014

Short and not really sweet. Oh well.

Well. As I reflect on week two: I realize I am half way through. Two weeks down. Two weeks to go. I feel like I have already learned a book about teaching. I now lead activities in all my classes. And next week I start more teaching which is scary but cool. That. What I teach these students will be on their final. Whoa.
I was extremely sore for three days from the Colca trek but oh gosh was it ever worth it. Actually. Sore is an understatement. The only thing worse was after marathon #1. And. This was pretty close.
I don't really have any exceptional stories from the week. School. Babysat. School dinners. Loud friends. Yep. This weekend we will go to MACHU PICCHU and I am oh so thrilled. I don't know what to expect. So. The next blog will be pretty epic I suppose.
This week everyday I've had pretty epic food which is exillerating and delish.
Struggle: I am tired of ONLY running with no running friends in this crazy altitude.
Excitement: I love my beginner classes way more than I expected myself to. They are so fun and want to communicate with me in English (as if there's another option..) and love practicing which is fun for me too to watch them grow languagally.

Sorry I have no cool stuff to update. But it's life. It's home for a month. It's once in a lifetime. It's Peru.

No comments:

Post a Comment