Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Blessed

So I had an epiphany moment tonight. Ok...more like a God slapping me in the face moment.
Lets back up to last night.
I had my one-on-one with my RD and she has no idea who I am except like you know I am insanely hyper blah blah blah. So I tell just a little slice of my life. And I tend to complain more. And she brings up being thankful for what is already given to me. Example: I have parents (more than most kids...4) who love me very much and I know would do anything for me. I have a dad who can pay my way through school with no debt-most kids can't do that. I have the world's best friends. I have the BEST job and the best staff EVER- no really. I could go on of how many wonderful things I have.
However I just keep asking God to do this and to save this person and to help me do this and blah blah blah. All good things, but I am never satisfied where I am.
So tonight at church- there was this song. "never once did you let me walk alone....God you are faithful." And I have said "God you are faithful" like a zillion times. But for some reason tonight it clicked. That NEVER did He EVER LEAVE ME. This is MASSIVE to radically change your view of life.
I just can not get that out of my head. Now I sit here- 130am and I still need to practice a bit more but God is just moving so much today that I needed to process it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=722zPX1npcA&ob=av2e
This is the song. Please go watch it and be moved of how freaking AMAZING God is.
So my struggle that JUST became light to me is that I am never satisfied with what God is doing in my life. And- I just need to REST in what God is doing. IT IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

1 comment: