Friday, September 2, 2011

friends?

I needed to blog again because there is a big part that I really underestimated. I miss my friends extremely. I feel like I don't have my friends from last year. And it is all my fault. They make plans with out me because I am always practicing. One of my friends whom I love dearly- I heard her making plans with another friend- and I said hello I didn't hear about that! And she said well you have gotten cooler and better friends. Well. The thing is-I don't hang out with anyone. I spend all my time in my room practicing or doing homework. The past week I have not had friends and yet I had a great week. I really want my friends back. But I don't know how to go about doing this because I am overwhelmed at my major. I suck at managing time. I want so badly to hang out with my old friends. To hang out with my BEST FRIEND- Michelle. Whom I have not had a freaking date with because we NEVER collide at the same time. I hate this. I am being high emotional about this obviously but I mean hey- friends are a big deal man. That's all. I miss my friends a lot. I wish I could change things.

2 comments:

  1. Ya know what? I wish I could come up there and give you a {{{{GREAT BIG HUG}}}}!! I'll be praying that the LORD will help you work out your schedule and all so you CAN spend time with your friends. They need you and you need them!! :-) Love you bunches!
    ~Rebekah L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks :) I appreciate it! I can not wait to see y'all the next time I come home!

    ReplyDelete