Thursday, September 22, 2011

God is Healer

So a profound moment happened in church yesterday. Let me back track a little bit.
As you know this summer my life turned upside down at kamp; I came home for gallbladder surgery. That was 2 1/2 months ago. About 3 weeks ago about 90% of what I ate went STRAIGHT through me-yes diarrhea. Hey it's my blog. Anyways it gets old to live off of sandwiches, rice cakes, and applesauce. So I went to the doctor this week and long story short they don't know whats wrong so are going to run some tests. Which kind-of freaks me out a bit because I still am stuck here and am living off of 'turkey and white American cheese wrap please'. My dad thinks it is not what I eat, but something about enzymes that I do not have.
SO.
With that it sucks because I have to randomly DASH to my room-I have had to skip English class once too, and I don't eat out much-heck I don't eat much at all period.
So I am going to the doctor up in Clinton while my family is in Gulfport-scary. I am glad I have awesome friends who go with the to the doctor. Emily came and as awkward as it could have been she just made the laugh the WHOLE time.
OK.
So back to the Lord. I have thought of the word 'healer' for the Lord in my life is like brokenness-that HE can HEAL my brokenness. However I can now look at it in a physical way. I have NOT a clue what is going on inside of me-but the Lord does. He can heal whatever the heck is up-only if He chooses. And He may not. We sure know the Lord did not choose to heal my gallbladder thus making me go home for surgery-which was all in His plan. So He does things like that for good-trust me. So yea. God as healer-spiritually, emotionally AND physically.
ON ANOTHER NOTE.
Class is going great! I fall in love with my major more and more everyday. No lie. This is my 3rd thing I have ever fallen in love with. 1-Jesus. 2-KT. Then my major. The Lord provides peace for me everyday- I don't second guess 'what if this isn't for me' because I enjoy it so much-passion is great. I love my music major friends-we talk in code I determined HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment