Wednesday, February 27, 2013

being used by Him, 21, and skydiving-pondering's.

Jesus is using me do to amazing things within my friend groups.  I don't feel vain for saying that because, it's NOT me, but Jesus in me!  I apologize for my sketchiness, however you just need to trust me that when I say God is moving mountains here at MC, it's happening.  Slowly but surely.  The wall of 'things to talk about' is coming down, and more and more topics are being addressed within my circles and extending outside my circles.  I so badly wish to share with any girl willing to listen.  However-with that.  Satan's attacks are becoming more and more real.  They are becoming stronger and stronger, and I am becoming weaker and weaker, but HE is becoming more and more prevalent in me.  To LIVE out freedom; to do what I know God has called me to do right now.  Not to be overseas, but to be here in Clinton; to expose sin, to show light, and to penetrate the wall of bondage and grasp freedom.

My 21st birthday is in 2 days and I can say I have been praying consistently about how to act in a way glorifying to God.  The fact that it is my 21st birthday doesn't mean that sinning gets to temporarily be put on hold!  By no means!  I pray that as I am having alcohol for the first time in America, that I can point to God, talk about how AWESOME He is, and have fun doing so in a Christ-like manner.  I pray that my friends and family will see that despite my fleshly desires of wanting to consume alcohol for the experience until I can't remember (just being real here y'all...), that God will consume me more so, and that He will give me strength and words to stop.  I know He can do all things, and I can hardly wait to see Him use me in this manner.

Sunday I get the privilege of skydiving, to go up 14,500 feet, jump out of a plane, free fall for 65 seconds, and have the once in a life time chance to scream at how HUGE God is, while seeing more of the Earth at one time not in a plane than ever before in my life.  Jesus-I want to see YOU in the skies."The heavens declare the glory of the Lord and the skies proclaim His handiwork."  -Psalm 19:1  I can hardly wait to see the new way I will see that verse.  To know what it feels like to free fall for a whole minute, and know that God is still holding me in His hand; despite my sense of stability.   To see more info on skydiving- go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment