Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Break 2013

It all started with my driving to Florida with Amanda with 13 of my best friends from high school from band. We had a condo and all just crashed where ever.  So I spent 3 days in Florida going to a karaoke bar, Go-Karts, sleeping, eating at delicious places, playing mafia til 3 in the morning, and spending quality time with my friends from high school we don't get to see often anymore.
going to do Go-Karts!

We rocked at karaoke.

Got home and I practiced piano, got together with Sarah and Rebekah (the last time we saw each other was before Christmas!), went to my old youth group, and got ice cream with my girl, Mandy.
Ice Cream Corner-it was delicious.

The next day was one of my favorite days of spring break!  I woke up, practiced piano and voice in the sanctuary for 2 1/2 hours (it felt awesome!), went to lunch and hung with Lindy and Dae, went shopping with my grandma, went to dinner with some of my family at my sisters house, and ended with a skype date with my BFF from Canada.

the piano at church.  playing it AND getting to sing-priceless.
Caitlin and I skyping!  Great night.

Friday I slept in, skyped Kendall, went to church again, ran errands with the bestie, and had dinner with the dad, and shell, and did a random mission impossible trip with my old friend, Jamie (AKA James), we are going to move to Asia together some day (but really).
Kendall and I skyping!  I love my trip.

Saturday I had birthday cake and dinner with my family on my mom's side.  CAKE!  I forgot how much I loved being with my the whole family on that side.  My siblings and I have such a ball together!

So all in all my spring break was great!  

No comments:

Post a Comment