Saturday, March 30, 2013

Secret Church 2013

I went to secret church 2013 with some friends.  I wish I could post a whole blog out of what I learned.  Instead I have a 200 page booklet filled with bible verses and wisdom from godly men that I can not begin to go through because of the amount of information.  The fact we went through it in 7 hours is incredible.
We serve an incredible God.

This is what we learned:
-The fragility of life and the finality of death
-the intermediate state
-the return of Christ
-the resurrection of the dead
-the final judgement
-the horror of hell
-the ope of heaven
-3 controversial questions in revelation
1- what does the book mean and why do we have it?
2-what is the millennium and when will it happen?
3-what is the tribulation and who will experience it?
-7 critical conclusions from revelation

I don't really want to post about each one because that would simply be too much.  Any questions about it all-just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment