Thursday, April 4, 2013

Concepts becoming reality.

I have always heard that 'God knows your future'. and 'God has this in His hand.' and I have always 'believed' it but for some reason I still doubt.  I still doubt that God really does have my future in His hand.  I mean HE has lead me (dragged for some of it..) but none the less I am here.  Doing exactly what I know He wants-His way.  But I still freak out over 'my plans' changing; He knew this was going to happen.  He knows what I will do with that extra semester.  Good thing.


I just came to realize I can graduate a semester early, and study abroad in China for my last one.  Meaning I have 2 more semesters left at school.  Yesterday I would have said 4, now it is 2?! Talk about overwhelming.  It will be a year of  'lasts'.  I usually am not into that stuff but this place has so many memories, experiences of growth; basically where I have found my faith, family, and future.  Gosh.  So cheesy.  MC's slogan actually coming true? "find your faith, family, and future."
faith- I have grown so much here with the Lord that I know if I went elsewhere-it would not have been the same for me.
family- I have KT; my forever family.  I have my best friends for life found here.
future- Jesus showed me my future for life at MC.  Without this place I don't know where I'd be.

I must say MC.  As much as I bash a lot about you, I couldn't begin to express how thankful I am for coming here; for having been and am being molded and will be molded into the person I will leave here being.  A complete 180 from how I was when I came here.

Here is my first blog after college.  Oh how my blogs have changed too (I think for the better too!)

I am in a reminiscing mood so here are a few pics from freshman year.  Soon I will post pictures from senior year.  Weird.
freshman year-when some of my pledge class decided to dye our hair in honor of KT.
We were all so little!
Wes and I.  Oh how some things never change.

That one time 9 random people spelled NT.

RUUH sheets. good times.
that time freshman year everyone is friends.
The bestie and I.  So glad we were roomies!

No comments:

Post a Comment