Saturday, April 13, 2013

Classes/Tri

I signed up for my classes for next fall:

the least # of classes yet of college, (8)
the most # of hours, (18-I don't do this-but graduation is pending!)
the MOST free time (oh yes.)
#realclaslsolutions

Coolest class schedule yet:
Chinese
TESOL
Instrumental Conducting 1
Voice
Piano
Band
Earth Science (I know..core as a senior)
NO 055!!!

I did my first 'indoor triathlon' Saturday morning.  I woke up at 5 and Becca a little after, and off we went.  Everyone was SO encouraging-there was another lady who's first it was also so we were friends, however I was the only one anywhere close to my age.  So, you had 20 minutes to do each portion.  These are my ending #'s.
Swim: 1/3 mile
Bike:  8.7 miles
Run: 1.75 (I hate that part)
The countdown of 5 seconds was on; it was tense.
The after pic.  I know-this is the look that has the boys FLOCKIN'!
Overall I think I did really great!  I feel SO accomplished and I can hardly believe that I did it.  I can't wait for the next one either!  I plan to do as many as possible this next year!  I think I found my new addiction.  Hopefully it will make training all the more fun (as if...).
I am just still in shock that the Lord has helped me grow this much physically.  I thought I would NEVER be able to do this-and I am in the process of completing a pretty big tri in June or July! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment