Friday, June 14, 2013

good days are....good.

Monday is the first 'good' day I have had since getting my wisdom teeth taken out.  Met with Lindy-which always means I will have a beautiful day, and we also started volunteering at GCCM (gulf coast community ministries) which is going to be a fun experience.  It is pretty cool to see lots of people with such a servant-minded heart, and to join them in their efforts.  It is also pretty awesome to be discipled again by the woman who taught me everything I know about God's word.  So thankful to be home this summer.

Went to this thing that Jill and I are going to do together.  It is the CRAZY diet thing that I can't believe she got me into doing-but alas-here we are.  I can't wait to look legit!  Lemme tell you the things I *can't* have:  bread, cheese, any dairy items, fruit, nuts, soda, alcohol..(AKA: mostly my lifestyle currently). So I am very excited to develop new habits this summer with my sister, really sad to give up grilled cheeses, anything ending in *sandwich*, pineapple smoothies, green apple Smirnoff's, diet pepsi, and Brooklynn's, and also really anxious to see how it pans out come December (my ETA of finishing Phase 1)
We are using Ideal Protein,which coincidentally is made in my favorite place:  CANADA!

Michelle and I hung out for a little bit.  Let me take a moment to rant about how thankful I am for her.  During the school year we rarely get to see each other because we are both so involved in various activities, however the second we hit home it is like we never missed a beat.  True friendship y'all.
gotta love us.
As if my life isn't exciting enough-it just got MORE exciting.  So Thursday night Lindy and I were doing our jog thing..except we decided to walk so we could talk.  Anyways...so we were walkin' by the park, and there were 3 kitten.  I immediately said 'keep walking..keeeeep walkin'!  However I knew at that moment those cats were coming home with us...thank you Lindy the cat lover.  So we play with two of them for everr, and we do walk away-but the dang cats followed us home!! So-dad has them both at the clinic-mine has a thing on its' neck, and Lindy's has herpies (what a player).
My cats name:  Hildegard Von Bingen.  She was the first person to compose liturgical drama's.  Oh yea.
Named by my wonderful twin:  Becca.

Stay tuned for the rest of summer's crazy antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment