Saturday, June 1, 2013

Reminiscing via summers.

Let's back up to 2 summers ago: God called me to Kamp Kanakuk where I would have the hardest summer of my life but learn lessons I would have not learned anywhere else, and the best dad in the world came to Branson, MO just to bring me my car, with tickets to fly back for him and K; no intentions of me coming back for emergency surgery.  SURPRISE.
So 2 summers ago I had surgery totally ordained by the Lord's timing for sure.
Last summer:  God called me to Ottawa at C!C and showed me what transparency, and freedom looked like in Him, got to make best friends in CANADA, work at what Christ calls the church to be, and see a Christ-centered household with 3 crazy wonderful kids; it was totally planned every moment for that.  There isn't a day where I don't think about my experiences up there.

This summer:  God called me to Gulfport, MS to take a few classes, maybe get a job, and just be at home with the fam.  However, in a few days I will have random surgery again-getting my wisdom teeth out.  Why so random?  Because I just figured out less than a month ago I have them (thank you PAIN!), and now I will get them out since I can't chew on half of my mouth.  What a summer.  It's only been a week down here.

I can only imagine the blog post you will all experience after my experience round 3 thus far of life of anesthesia...if I could express how much I HATE that stuff-I could make a whole blog about it, but I will spare it.  Just know I am not nervous or anything, I am just ready to get it over with, mostly the anesthesia part.  Blah.  Tis' my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment