Friday, June 7, 2013

Surgery # 3 of life...

Well y'all I have now lost 3 parts of me:  my tonsils, my gallbladder (click: here to read a little bit!), and now my wisdom teeth.  Sheesh I am only 21!  Oh well.

Earlier this week I helped lead music for VBS and helping in a 2nd grade classroom Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and before surgery Thursday.  It was so fun getting to teach these kiddos such truth I was not exposed to as a child, and getting to see the middle school kids help lead is so touching to my heart.  VBS is always one of my favorite weeks of the year!
my "modest is hottest" dress..HAHAHA
So then dad and I drove to the oral surgeon, and off I went in the back to have my teeth extracted from my mouth.  There is a pretty funny video on my facebook (click here to see!) if you haven't seen it of my 'after-video'.  Everyone has one and of-course I had to also.  So then we came home and my beautiful bestie, Michelle, came over and hung with me all day.  Through my cloud 9 phase to my fall on the sleep on the chair phase.  Whew.  I must say it will not even compare to having my gallbladder taken out, although it is NOT a walk in the park by any means.  My first sip of water I tried to take...not a bit of it got in my mouth, but landed all on my shirt.  And for everyone who knows I always tell TMI..it was nice and pinky/red cuz of the blood in my mouth.  So my bright yellow shirt now has a huge darker spot all on it.  Memories y'all.  So for now I am just chillin' at my house, watching ZILLIONS of movies, with the beautiful souls willing to sit with me.  Also-I must say I can see how people become addicted to Loritab-y'all this stuff is GREAT! ;)
My after pic I took myself.  Not too bad considering I'd been awake 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment