Monday, April 18, 2011

I never know what to put here

So...its been a week, and I quite frankly don't know what to write. A few days ago we had a tornado in Clinton, MS. It was pretty intense, not as intense as Katrina, but it was still the talk and still is. It actually did a lot of damage though :'( But it was cool because the tornado like jumped over this little elementary school. God is just so awesome. Who else could've done that right?
And at this time of my life I feel like God is really teaching me to learn to rely on His strength and that without Him I have ZERO. Sometimes God's lessons really suck in the moment, but He has His reasoning for everything, so I'm ready.
I don't really have a lot to say. My life is about to be crazy with finals. I go to Secret Church on Friday, so I am sure I will have a bit to blog on that about. So...until then.
Psalm 16. Read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment