Monday, April 4, 2011

Risk the Ocean

So, I am sitting here...15 minutes before I go pray and workout with my friend Sarah. And, this phrase keeps coming into my head, so I think ok I will just blog myself out.
I put the video on, and briefly talked about this tattoo idea. But I think elaborating on it will make
a- me feel better
b- you understand how AWESOME I view it

"It's your love that we adore it's like a sea without a shore; we're lost in you"
I just want to be so lost in God that I don't need a shore to stand on because I am so trusting on God..so that makes me think what is my 'shore' in life? The thing that I don't trust God 200% on and rely on myself or something else that is not God.

Personally I like to be able to control my life and not ask for help, but the realization of that God already owns my life and that I am living for HIM and not for I sometimes scares me a bit. I mean come on, it has to scare everyone sometimes. Not so much scares me, but puts me into perspective of how BIG everything is and how LITTLE I am..I am NOTHING compared to the earth much less our galaxy, much less the millions of galaxies that God formed and HOLDS in His hand. Now THAT is a God that I am ok with letting control me then.
Not sure if that made sense. Oh well.

Risk the Ocean; there's only grace.
So the bridge aligns with the chorus and I LOVE that. Because I mean literally speaking a sea without a shore would be pretty stupid to jump into. But throw it into an analogy like David Crowder did about grace. I mean it is still pretty scary I guess to jump into a relationship, but the only thing there is grace. We are drowning in God's grace and it's the best thing EVER!

SO..with all that. I could happily live with that tattooed on me, but I just got one, and I am not quite sure yet if God actually wants to me impulse act on it, or do like this one and think about it for a while..hmm..we'll see where that one goes :)
God is awesome. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment