Sunday, April 3, 2011

Resident Assistant :)



I WORK FOR MISSISSIPPI COLLEGE AS OF NEXT SCHOOL YEAR AS A RESIDENT ASSISTANT!!!!! :) I even get a name tag ;)
I am SOOO excited!!!!
So..big news about that.
and my room at Kay's house is finished! it looks SO SO good that I just cannot wait for my formal group to see :)

I went home Saturday and saw my room and it is awesome how much time my parents spent doing it. And i was thinking if my parents love me this much, then how much more does my heavenly dad love me! That must be a lot!
I am thinking about getting another tattoo after camp..oh..I got a tat just in case you didn't get that memo. It is a Jesus fish with a music note on it.
So, there is this song called 'Sometimes' from Passion2011, and the chorus line is "It's Your love that we adore it's like a sea without a shore, we're lost in You", and the bridge is "lets risk the ocean, there's only grace" and that is what I want. In the middle GRACE and on the top 'lets risk' and the bottom 'the ocean'.
I posted the video right after this blog, so go listen to the song :)
Just of how amazing and how big God's grace is. I LOVE the beach, and that analogy just moves me every time I think about it. So...yes. Praying about that..where to get it I don't know yet ha

No comments:

Post a Comment