Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Regulars?+ East Tower = Sophomore

So funny story! I just LOVE my room mate. She is the best. We go to the nature center to get the name of 10 plants, and we get them, and then walk to the elephant tree; oh the memories from elephant court :) It was fun going and not being a rushee. I took a picture in front of it flashing KT as I always do. So then we go to the guy and give him his notebook back, and he was like thanks and small chatting 'where you from/whats your major/are y'all room mates?' and so then he just simply says Saturday if you're not busy we are having a nature day with kids and would like some help! So now because of Shell's dumb project we are going to help out at the nature center, and even got Sarah A., and Wesley W. to come! Michelle and I think it would be fun to become regulars there :) Yep. Funny things college brings.

Then last night we had RA reveal night, and it was SO awesome how they did it :) It was like squeal day but for RA's. I loved it! I AM IN EAST!!! There are 8 of us wonderful girls, and I love them already! I can not wait to get to reach out to some freshman and get to know them :)
plus side- I get my own room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment