Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5 FULL days

In less  than a week-yes world. 5 FULL awesome days from now I will finally have my long (125 day) dream of going to the foreign world of Canada-the north-somewhere I have not ventured. Before that I have so many wonderful things that I can't quite get that excited-though I am excited.  However my best friend, MC is coming to see me, and I just got back from yet another trip to Clinton, I get to sing in church Wednesday night-I have the coolest summer EVER .Ok enough about what WILL happen-lets talk on what HAS happened.  I spent about a week in Clinton just having my dream come true. School with no school-it might of been the best part of summer so far!
I saw my aunt and my cousin for a few days-I have some pretty awesome family.
Then 4 beautiful sisters in Christ came to my house for the next week and we boated, tubed, beaching, ok pretty much saw ALL of creation of the good Lord-OHMYGOSH.  I just love doing fun outside adventures to see all the cool stuff God created because He can.
Then Becca stayed a few extra days and we watched SO many movies it's rediculous.
Oh yea I went fishing at 5am and despite the HORRID earliness, it was breath-taking to be able to see the sunrise on the ocean. Like-whoa. If God could scream-He screams every morning.
I can hardly believe I am saying this but for some reason this week I haven't felt as if I needed God. I am about to go dang serve Him for two months where I will be relying on Him and I am sitting here pondering if I need Him.  Oh Lord, please help me to be Your hands and feet. I desire for my heart to be all Yours and only that.
Dear world, if you actually read this-I feel like this blog is more for my benefit-but I ask you to pray for my summer away.  I am going to need the Lord so much it's rediculous-I keep forgetting I won't be in America for 2 months-that's a bit of a chunk of life, and I don't know about your life, but my life is pretty dang messy and prayer is THE thing that makes each day go by with blessings.
I figured I'd blog when I got to Canada, and probably the night before-so that has been May.
Not too much. Lots of traveling to see lots of people.
Oh yea-Kay is finally moving out.  The house has boxes everywhere-it is pretty wierd.  3+ years later something is FINALLY going to happen-I am not complaining. At all.
Sorry my life is something not extroidanary or something-but hey.  I will have cool stuff to post soon!

1 comment:

  1. "If God could scream, He screams every morning."
    I love the way you word things.

    ReplyDelete