Sunday, June 3, 2012

Finally!

Tomorrow night when I go to sleep I will be in a different country.  It will be like 50 degrees outside and I will be with people I will have talked to online for a few months, but met in person for just a few short hours!  What in the world is this life I am called to?  Well, my friends it is called a missionary, and I am beyond excited to get to be one!In 24 hours I will ARRIVE in Canada to live there for 2 months.  I remember typing 164 days-and now I am at HOURS counting down.
The Lord is providing wonderful NOT good-byes, but see ya laters with my best friends!  I had to tell my two bestes good-bye in the same day and I am doing great-only with Him.
I plan to call my other few best friends tonight to chat in America one last time! Whoop!
The only person to tell good-bye is my dad and I shall do that tomorrow morning in the airport!
There are WAY to many emotions to contain myself.  I am supposed to be napping right now-however I can not sleep obviously so I figured I'd blog a bit and then go car worship until church.
The Lord is at hand-He has given me a spirit of power and not of timidity.  This truth is great.  And that He is a God not of confusion but of peace.  He will always help me through each obstacle I am faced with-lets be real-this summer is going to be hard but awesome-only with Him.
The family I am going to be staying with and the family I am going to be working hand-in-hand with; both of them equally seem SUPER awesome and genuine and super down to Earth.
I have been looking through my kamp stuff from last summer and all the zillions of letters I recieved and I just am so blessed with my friendships and all the people around the world praying for me and vice versa.  I can hardly wait to see the funny letters and pictures and whatever else my friends conjure up to send!  Help us all.
But I just wanted to blog one more time in America-the next time you hear from me I'll be in ole Canada eh?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment