Monday, June 4, 2012

Running towards the cheese.

As pondering how I feel currently I feel as if I am a little mouse smelling the cheese at the end of a complicated maze and yearning so badly to just get the freaking cheese.  The mouse has untold turns and barriers in his way but has his nose helping him get to the end for the reward.  I am currently stuck in DC until 9pm.  The spirit of the Lord has brought me this far and will bring me to Ottawa in HIS timing.  I was NOT expecting to actually miss the flight.  I am yearning so badly to just BE in Ottawa and start experiencing life that I am for so long yearned for.  I should be there now-eating dinner with the Byers and DeJong's.  Instead I had a delicious grilled chicken sandwich in the airport and won't get in until 11.  I was ready to start my relationships with them both tonight-however this shall be delayed until tomorrow. 
However I guess the Lord had to force me to just SIT and ponder on Him.  If this is the way He has to get my attention then that is ok.  He knows the needs of my heart better than I ever will.
So alas, I will arrive tonight His will and will begin this trek of life tomorrow.
Short update on the experience.

1 comment:

  1. Nice synopsis!Very proud of you and your fantastic attitude toward challenges. Love you!

    ReplyDelete