Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pictures, parties, and plie's to the name of the Lord!

                                                                        Hey blog world!
This time you get a plethora of pictures because I want you to see what my life soft-of looks like.
However there are no words available to how awesome my experience here is.
Caitlin (below) took me on a tour of
downtown a few weeks ago. 
This is me by the Canal with the city background!

My new friend, Caitlin, and I :)
She is the epitome of a genuine person to get to know.
She also creeps-she'd fit it well at MC y'all!

Parliment!

The Canal.  SUPER awesome.
God is so cool.  Amen.
A few nights ago I went out with these lovely ladies
and shared dinner with a few, then we all met up
at 'Oh So Good' for some AWESOME dessert!
This monday-Sabbath day was awesome.  Went shopping with Caitlin, Robin, Zach, and I.  Then had some good intentional girl time with Caitlin and then Carrie.  Then that night had a 'dance' party with the Byers.  I never pictured myself being able to genuinely worship the Lord through funny dances with a 2 year old and 4 year old; though plea's, sashe's, and flipping Lilly over and over. However it was so refreshing to be able to 'dance' to the Lord with my family up here.  And just share in life with them.  It was one of my very special moments I know I will miss back in Mississippi.

This last weekend was fun with farmer's market.  I was really tired at one point of honestly just being there, but the Lord provided strength to carry me though and made the last hour super fun!
There were almost 15 kids in children's church and so it made for a very fun-filled night!  It was times like that just playing with everyone-that makes my time here worth while.
The Eagles Landing mission team comes in Friday and we have quite a bit to do before then, so I am excited to have some more college kids hanging around.

The more I get to know people the more and more I just yearn to stay here.  I am learning how vital it is to be transparent with each other to just have those deep relationships with more than 2 or 3 people.  I have shared more of my heart I intended to share but in the best way possible.  And on the contrary some wonderful ladies up here have shared some of their heart with me also.  So I can't wait to go back to school to just get to implement everything I have experienced up here.  That it's ok that life is messy and everyday isn't rainbows and sunshines.  That yea-I struggle with a whole lot, and I don't have to pretend I don't.  Such freedom is found in this fact.

Sorry for the long blog-but this is my wonderful life in the town of Ottawa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment