Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Vision of God

So this is a short blog because you NEED to listen to this song.  I went out with one of my new-found best friends for sure.  I NEVER expected to be so close to this wonderful girl.  However the Lord had other plans-it seems to always go this way in my life.  I intensely judged her freshman year off of looks -and I genuinely apologize Kendall for it!!  You are a wonderful friend and sister in Christ I am incredibly thankful for :)  She reminds me of my friends at C!C-so real, and genuine; it's refreshing.  So we went to chic-fil-a for a friend date-I love those as we know.  And we were talking and she was telling me a way she has started viewing God.  And it is revolutionizing my view and persona of God.  I have never thought of God being my romancer; that I am genuinely full without a guy.  This is a lie I know and have always been taught; but am ready-ok He is leading (dragging really) me to grasp this truth in my heart.  Now-this is not an overnight thing but I am excited to start to ponder Him in this way.  It is staring tonight and this song is pretty much perfect for it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment