Wednesday, May 22, 2013

And that was the death of me and Literature

As if I already didn't appreciate Literature, Maymester is the death to my philosophy of any kind of literature.  I really don't like the crazy underlying meaning, I am too up-front for all this stuff.  If you want to say something, just say it.  Why write about it in a poem sketchily.  If you want to say 'she is a promiscuous but a  good girl', just SAY IT.  Don't use a pink ribbon in her hair to signify it; I will not pick up on it unless you USE WORDS and tell me; is that not the point of language?  Sheesh.

I apologize to all my English-y friends.  I hope you can forgive me. (Becca...)

And in other news I realized I have wisdom teeth-brutally.  Chocolate chips are now death to my teeth.  I have an appt. May 30th to get 'em check out.  The woman on the phone goes 'if you need to get them removed would you like to do it that day?'.....I was like, really?  Don't worry-I think I had a heart attack *cue song in your head*.  All this happened in the span of 2 hours mind you.
So if this actually happens-i will have spent TWO summers having spontaneous surgery.  My life.

My crazy adventures with Ashleigh, which are not worth any amount of $.  That is probably the best part of Maymester.  Never knowing what will happen when you put us together.  I can only imagine a whole year with that crazy chica.  Random adventures sums up our hangouts/times together.
Also, going to Trisha and JD's new house everyday to help them get it...more put together than the day before with Madison.  I think we are going to be in their will for the cabinets, the cabinet doors, and the flooring.  But really.  All our love languages are quality time, so we are just loving it up this week!
This is my life.  I know.  So exillerating.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed really hard at your English rant, until I saw you call me out. Then I laughed even harder. We are so opposite, my dear.

    ReplyDelete