Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Finals-I'm a senior.

Finals were in full swing, and being knocked out left and right by some people.
Or some people like me had one final every day-dragging it out as extensively as possible, saving the best for last * sarcasm*.
Here is my blog about final week-because this semester is my last time to have all these core music classes!  *Hallelujah chorus sounds*

Music History and Cross-Cultural were Friday and Saturday.  Yup.  Not bad.

I decided to take a sporadic trip to the 228 (home) for Saturday and Sunday because I wanted 3 things:
1- to drive on the beach and have Jesus time with my feet in the sand.
2- to go to the revival BVBC is having and just be at my home church.
3- to see my dad.  He's pretty cool.
I ended up going to an internal medicine doctor.  Because I am re-getting this whole cough til you die thing, while I still have it!  It's crazy!  So.  Long story short something about allergies...I must be PRETTY allergic to SOMETHING around here.  Whew.
never get's old.
Juries:  I can hardly believe I finished the dreaded advanced standing:  I sang an English, Italian, and German piece.  That is exactly the combo I wanted and I am ever so thankful that is how it got chosen.  Then piano is one that always is a motivation booster because the teachers are appreciative that I practice.  I can count on one A every semester!

Aural Skills...........we dictated this awesome song as seen below.  It's an even better song when I don't have to understand the complexity to it.  Oh well.

Form and analysis.......our final?  the class name is quite self-explanatory.  We analysed music and diagrammed the form of it all.  Hoping your case is plausible.

And with that-there ends my junior year of college.
Grand picture of us with below-average scores on a test!
I can not believe I am a senior and have 2 semesters left, Lord willing (but really).  I am about to have a year of 'lasts', Lord willing.  First is the summer where I anticipate the Lord having big plans; He always does.  Getting to study piano with one of my favorite people I don't get to see much anymore, and studying/doing the bible with Lindy makes taking 4 core classes manageable.
Until then.....here we go with the close-down of campus #raproblems and then the SHORT transition from spring semester to maymester.
packing....i'd rather have my teeth pulled out. with no drugs.  but really

1 comment: