Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mid way point for Am. Lit!

Well- I am 5 days in to class and have had my mid-term!  I am hoping for a B.  Depends on how leniently she grades....hehe.   It's actually been a pretty fun class that I have actually enjoyed kinda learning about!
I have had a wonderful week filled with lots of fun people.
I have gotten to hang out with various friends, and even see Shane and Shane on Wednesday night!
These guys are my heroes.  But really.  The guy on the left sings as high as I do.....I'm a soprano.
I had the pleasure of seeing the concert with Ash, Lindy, and Wes (photo cred.).  It was a super fun night!  Then we all went to Gangus Grill for a late dinner.  It was SO delicious.  I love that place.  Then Lindy and I hung out, and stayed up much too late talking about life.  It was so good for my heart.  But really.
I call it our discipleship tree....love these ladies so much.
I have had sleepovers with Becca, which involves us baking, ordering pizza, and talking about boys.  I have gotten to hang out with Christa, and Elaine, which also involves baking, food, and talking about boys.  Yes-we are typical girls-don't judge.  I finally practiced piano-more like played some Jesus piano and learned the theme for my piano piece this summer.  Either way my fingers missed it.  So lame.  So true.

Lately I have been so overcome with Jesus' faithfulness.  Sin separates us from Him without Christ-and He still looks at us with such love, and calls us to be with Him through Christ.  BLAHHHHHHHH that is crazy.  We willingly disobey, over and over, and He wipes it away every time.  He keeps no record of how many times I have screwed up.  
Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment