Thursday, December 23, 2010

christmas adam

Today I got a call at 9am (yes I was sleeping) to come help dad at the vet clinic. I have a wierd kind of love for that place. Like its where I grew up. Then went to lunch with a grand friend and continued to get my sister and brother from their moms house.
On the way there I drive on the beach. I love the beach.
One grain plus another plus another makes..the beach. I just am mind blown every time. And then the amount of water there.
Oh.
My.
Gosh.
What else could've created this!
So Shelby (my sis) and I saw tangled which was so wonderful! Great movie!
I also today had a conversation with someone who is not sure about the whole God thing. Why she chose me is clueless. Anyways, there are lots of religions out there so how do we know we are right? Cuz I mean, we do think this. I certainly do.
One word.
Faith.
I told her this. So cliche. So true.
So, now I'm at my moms house and its going well.
The fact that tomorrow is Christmas eve is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment