Saturday, December 25, 2010

christmas day!! Jesus is Lord-passion 7 days

So. I wake up and go to kays house, and so I helped make cinnamon rolls.
Before the 2 little ones got here dad gave me a box with some scents in it and informed me that successful people have one smell and its time for me to find mine. No lie. I wasn't sure what to say, but yea. That was interesting.
All the sibs get here and..we open. It was awesome!! I got lots of elephant stuff for kt, pink this and that. Got some boots and toms that I ordered pretty much. So, it was great.
I have been at the ladners's house for a while chillin' and they are like my other family! Its awesomeeee!
So I can't believe ill be at passion in a week. My heart is going crazy thinking about it. I think what I just want is..to feel God. In all His aspects. Mmmm I just love worship like passion. Its so..real.
They say heaven is worship for eternity. And passion is the closest you will ever get to that. So many people crying out to Him. Its amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment