Friday, December 31, 2010

extremeness

So today I realized something.
I AM NOT SUPERWOMAN. I really think I am.
So I try to go from one rock to another with FREEZING water underneath me.
I don't make it, and I slip. I enter the water and to be honest for a split second I thought the water monster was going to get me. I have the mind of a 6 year old. Anyways, I get out and OH! did I mention this was only the first 5 minutes. So yes, we continued on for another hour. What an experience I had :)
Tomorrow is Passion2011.
I am SO pumped.

Also I realized last night how I 'worship' God best. Music and nature.
I am a visual person.
So with that, I lack faith.
I need proof so believing without seeing is actually something that I am not so good at.
I feel like I'm on a 'church high' which by the way..I can't stand that lingo.
But that experience I guess where I feel God is when I'm in nature. It's awesome.

ah the ramblings of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment