Friday, December 24, 2010

christmas eve- time flies!

So I slept at my moms house with shelby (my sister). We woke up and went to 3 different places for breakfast with my 6 ft brother who is 12. So we chill basically and looked at a few old pictures and I forget how long I've been on this planet!
Then I go to dads and go to my other sisters house and my christmas eve present was this supa-cute green watch! then made home-made cookies with kay! Mmmmm they just look sooo delicious!!!
I can't believe tomorrow is the day we celebrate the birth of Christ! Like whoa 2000ish years ago, our Savior walked this planet. Epic.
We now have 12 stockings. I feel like each year we add another! I remember starting with 6. And thinking wow that's a lot. If I only knew what was coming!
I just love big family feel! I mean a few people is fun because at moms house its a small christmas. But nothing will beat having everyone here. 30 year old sister to her kids age 4 and me in the middle almost 19.
Ahhh how time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment