Sunday, December 30, 2012

lack of blogging?

I said I would blog the last 2 days of my Ottawa adventures, and as you see-they aren't there.  Probably won't ever be there.  Just the way I roll-look on facebook under tagged pictures if you are interested.
Anyways......
I haven't blogged since I got back from that awful day of flying from the marvelous place of Ottawa.  I haven't had a thing to say; I wish I did.  My lack of blogging really comes from a lack of words; lack of experience; lack of learning from the Lord.  I have learned time and time again that I do better all around at school; schedules, friends, job, $$.  The list continues.  Without a scheduled time to do bible study at 7 am-quite frankly I just don't do it.  Not that I haven't had the time-I am almost done with season 2 of Everybody Loves Raymond.  Oh do I have the time... I have enough time to read through the New Testament probably.  Instead- I have put my relationship with the Lord at the back burner; better yet completely off the map.  And I am going to Passion 2013 in TWO days!! I am SO pumped because I know after that I will be back at school and I will grow oh so much more with the Lord; jump-started with Passion 2013 with one of my best friends, MC.  Not Mississippi College, but Mary Catherine.  Our story of how we met is hilarious, but of how we became best friends is one of a kind for sure!  Anyways, I can hardly believe I am going to go encounter this incredibly holy God, that I haven't given the time of day for in almost a month.  I am terrified of what I am going to be confronted with from Him, but excited because I know the after-effects of growth.  Though the actual process isn't a walk in the park, I would never take back one of those walks for a moment.  So here is my blog before I go to Passion.  Can't wait to blog next-I can only imagine what I will write what He will be teaching me with 60,000 other university-aged students.
I couldn't resist.  Here is me and some snow on the side of the road.

The most thrilling part of being home.  Taking these boys out for a day of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment