Wednesday, December 12, 2012

lkvoibnbibgnipvopnfvnkbkorgiojbfmklgojif

That describes my brain.
Overwhelmed that I can count the HOURS until I will be with my Canadian family and friends.
Overwhelmed that I am half way done with my college career.
Here is my life with picture stories.

I love my school.  Repeated pray and studying.  It was on the side that goes to Aven.  Props to whomever did that one.

Best.  Christmas.  Present.  Ever.  Thanks Sarah Arnold for the awesome permanent  countdown!! 

MC's mom=awesome.  Christmas happies.

MATCHY!  Maleesa, Christa, and I.  Music major bud's for life.

3 weeks=60,000 college kids gathered for His name and renown.

Friend group dirty santa=best idea ever.
My failed attempt at packing.

I am officially in-charge of the KT card!

I can hardly wait to add a picture.

She loves me.
I am Lord willing half way done with my college career (as long as I pass Theory 3).  That is crazy.  Next time I blog it will be probably in the airport of D.C.  See y'all there in 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment